Thursday, September 22, 2011

Paint it Black

The changing of the seasons means trading in your shorts and flip flops for leggings and boots. And I have to echo Vineyard Loveknots's recent post that color virtually disappears from your wardrobe as this change rolls through.

It's terrible, and I'm very guilty of black on black on black.....on black. Here's my most recent version on my last JetBlue flight from Boston to LA:
Time to break out your trench coat!
Sam Edelman shoes are very Coco Chanel






Angelina Jolie seems to be the most frequent offender of this monochromatic style, but East Coast and West Coast alike make it work.

 
For as much as the Kardashians are a trashy indulgence (drinking every time the girls utter a 'like' has briefly crossed my mind, but it would be trainwreck city), their style is generally fashion forward.



Sorry for slacking off on blogging! Next week we'll be revealing a special purchase for Lehigh alumni. For now, be sure to enjoy YAR if you're back on campus this weekend. PS - that's where the Tall Guy and I met three years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment