Monday, July 25, 2011

Turn down the heat!

Thank goodness the heat wave broke in Boston! It's been difficult to stay cool, but I've managed to find a few great products to get by:

We bought this for Mike's niece, but I'm itching for my own instant Popsicle maker.


This leave in product helps beat frizzy hair - it'll be great for Julie and Shaun's New Orleans wedding later this week. I can get perfect California waves without any fuss.

Tanner and Sunscreen in one
This has to be the best bathing suit I've ever purchased, thanks Zappos! It's very flattering, and was made for surfers so it dries very fast! I've also been using L'Oreal Sublime Tanning lotion with SPF 15. An oxymoron I know, but it gives you a little color and protects you from the sun at the same time.


I also found this NYTimes article on great chilled summer soup - I can't wait to try it!

Hope things have cooled off for you!

And good luck to Nadine - she'll be taking the bar exam Tuesday and Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment