Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Get Them Done

Finals are over!! That means a few weeks of relaxing: working on a nice end-of-summer tan, catching up on Us Weekly, and spending far too much time in CVS pondering the newest nail polish purchase.

Despite the fact that I can't seem to grow my nails to a respectable length, I still enjoy lathering them with lacquer. I have seen a few noteworthy new products worth a shout out (thank you Fashionista blog for these great finds!).

Chanel denim nail polish available Sept. 8th:



OPI colors inspired by the Muppets. If Jason Segal ever goes out in drag, I know it'll be with one of these beauties on his finger tips. Colors like 'Meep-Meep-Meep,' 'Warm and Fozzie,' 'Excuse Moi,' and 'The Fresh Frog of Bel Air' will crack a smile of fond remembrance on anyone's face:


How to's for ombre nail polish two ways:



Magnetic nail polish - who knew?


Even nail polish that changes colors in the sun - who needs a mood ring with this nail polish?

And of course, crackle nail polish:



I hope this helps inspire you!

No comments:

Post a Comment