Friday, August 12, 2011

Marry Poppins Bags

Don't tell me there's no room for this in your purse.
How many times do you go out for a round of errands and end up without enough purse space? I usually stop at the Johnny's Foodmaster on the way home from classes at 9pm and run into this dilemma far too often. I hate bringing home another plastic bag just because I forgot to bring big cloth bags when I went to school at 11am that morning.

Let me introduce another key find by Momma Meade: Envirosaxs. She purchased one for me at The Cleveland Museum of Art, and I'm hooked. They're designs are instantly likeable:

 The Optimistic Series:



The Travel Series


The After Dark Series:


And with so many to choose from, you can't go wrong! These puppies are strong enough to hold Silk Road Pearls when I haul them around bag lady style like I did in my start up days.

You can still enter the Silk Road Pearls Giveaway until 8/14- visit Vineyard Loveknots for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment